Join us for an EXCLUSIVE chance to hang out with Lil BUB and The Dude, as they both take us on a magical journey through space and time.
Lil BUB captured the world’s imagination in 2012. Her big eyes, dangling tongue, and “perma-kitten” features make up her distinguishing appearance, but her remarkable story, her determination, spirit, and inspirational message of acceptance, positivity and hope are what have earned her millions of devoted fans. Since her rise to international fame, Lil BUB has been the focus of an award-winning documentary Lil BUB & Friendz, hosted a talk show web series with guests like Whoopi Goldberg and Michelle Obama, has published two books, and most recently, released a Billboard-charting album.
As with all BUB appearances this entire event is a fundraiser. Proceeds will benefit The Williamson County Animal Shelter and Lil BUBs Big FUND for special needs pets.
- Starts at 6PM
- Admission and Seating For The Story of Lil BUB: A Multimedia Experience with Lil BUB Herself!
All ages are welcome! This event is open to the general public (no convention badge required). Tickets are non-refundable.
- Starts at 2PM
- 100% of Proceeds Go To Lil BUB’s Big FUND for the ASPCA & The Williamson County Animal Center
- Meet Lil BUB
- Pet Lil BUB
- Take A Selfie With Lil BUB
- An Exclusive Limited Edition Signed BUB Tote Bag
- Admission and VIP Seating to The Story of Lil BUB: A Multimedia Experience
- 20% off in the Lil BUB Pop Up SHOP